TEA-1145 (P'n'P ready)
Cooling power: 108 W
Prices for multiple units
For more than 10 units,
please request a quotation
Using thermoelectric principles, this unit can pump out 108 W of cooling power with a 0K temperature difference between the hot and cold sides, providing fast and efficient cooling for a handful of tasks. With its adaptability, the TEA-1145 allows seamless integration into various systems, giving you the freedom to achieve optimal cooling performance.
• to thermoregulate objects like laserdiodes
• for cooling / heating microorganisms or tissue in the lab
• for cooling / heating in chemical processes
For the precise and accurate control of this assembly, check out our matching TEC Controllers:
• 1 Channel: TEC-1091
• 2 Channel: TEC-1161-4A
.. or choose our ready-made solution Starter-Kit SKT-1165.
Designed for simplicity, the TEA-1145 is compact and easy to use. Easily integrate it into your setup and enjoy hassle-free operation and maintenance. The TEA-1145 is equipped with built-in temperature sensors for both the object and the sink, giving you complete control over your cooling process.
- Main Features of TEA-1145:
- Small, simple, and compact design
- Easy and quick system integration
- Integrated object- and sink-temperature sensors
- Integrated fan with protective cover
- Clear anodized cold plate
- REACH and RoHS compliant
The best matching TEC Controller TEC-1091 offers various configuration options, for example an intelligent PID control with integrated autotune function, a lookup function in which you can enter your own temperature cycles and various communication and safety options, such as maximum output currents and voltages to protect the Peltier element.
The TEA-1145 has not been tested for CE conformity, nevertheless, customers who used our products usually had no problems achieving CE conformity.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The thermoelectric assembly TEA-1145 consists of:
- Peltier element
- Fan with protective cover
- Integrated object- and sink temperature sensors
- Connecting cables for object- and sink temperature probe
- Temperature range on cooling surface min/max when exposed to room temperature air: -10 °C to +80 °C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 80 x 94 mm
Please be aware: The thermoelectric assembly TEA-1145 will be delivered without power supply, TEC Controller or other accessories.
|Maximal voltage through the Peltier Element
|Maximal current through the Peltier Element
|Maximum heat pumping capacity (Qmax)
|108 W at ΔT= 0 ºC
|Maximum Temperature difference (dTmax):
Fan 4 Pol
Object Temperature Sensor
|Resistance in Ohms @ 25 °C
|-40 °C to +125 °C
Sink Temperature Sensor
|Resistance in Ohms @ 25 °C
|-40 to +150 °C