Meerstetter Engineering provides technical support for all products and helps you to integrate a product into your solution. Most of your questions should be solved by reading the provided user manuals of the corresponding product or the FAQ (frequently asked questions).
For further help or if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you.
Please take note of our privacy statement when contacting our support.
If you have technical questions, please send us the following data (if available), so we can help you faster.
- A screenshot of the monitor and the chart tabs of the Service Software taken after the error has happened.
- The configuration file (.ini) of the Service Software (Click on “Export Config”).
- A log file in debug mode, if possible, started when there was no error and finished when the error occurred (or when you do the action that causes it). To create a log file in debug mode, go to the maintenance tab in the service software, check “Export all monitor values to CSV File (Debug)”, then wait until the error or cause it, and finally select “Export Logged Monitor Data to CSV File” to export the log.
- A picture showing your system, the controller and the sensor leads.
- Datasheets of your Peltier element, power supply and any other important parts involved in your setup.