We are happy to announce the new miniature TEC controller and the new TEC Controllers Software version 3.00.
Miniature TEC Controller TEC-1092
The TEC-1092 is a very small, PCB mountable Peltier controller module, especially designed to meet the requirements of small thermoelectric applications, thanks to its high control and measurement frequency. Example applications are cooling of IR sensors or detectors for gas sensing applications or control of telecom grade Peltier elements.
The controller is PCB mountable for easy system integration. However, you can use it in combination with the evaluation board EVL-1093.
- Bipolar output: ±1.2 A / ±9.6 V
- Size: 36 mm x 28 mm x 8.5 mm
- Communication: RS485, RS232 TTL, USB (with eval board)
New TEC Controllers Software Version 3.00
Along with other improvements we added interesting new features:
- New rates for temperature control: 1 Hz for slow models and 80 Hz / 90 Hz for fast models (before only 10 Hz was available)
- Fast chart: Data logging graph with full speed resolution for 80 Hz / 90 Hz control
- Logging of monitor data to CSV file in full time resolution
- Peltier linearization optimized: Support for higher operating temperatures and multistage Peltier elements
- Heat / cool only mode: Temperature range, dead window and heat / cool only operation possible
- New functions for digital hardware pins:
- Lookup table start / stop
- 4 pre-defined target temperatures can be selected by pulling pins to GND
- And many more...
The new software can be found in the download section.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more information about the new product.