Size makes the difference! Powerful and compact as never before!
We are happy to present our newest development, the TEC-1161: an ultracompact and versatile TEC Controller with two temperature-regulation channels. The TEC-1161 is available in a version with a maximum current of 4A (TEC-1161-4A) and one with a maximum current of 10A (TEC-1161-10A), per channel. The options for the sensor types and connector types will be the same as for the well-known TEC-1091.
Link to the overview of our TEC Controllers on our website: Link
At a glance:
- Ultracompact in a 4A or 10A version
- 2 high resolution (24 bit) inputs for PT100, PT1000, NTC sensors or universal voltage input
- 4 normal inputs (12 bit) suitable for NTC sensors
- Even more pins for digital and analog inputs/outputs.
- A CAN interface is supported by the hardware – the software will be following soon
- The TEC-1161 can be operated with firmware version v4.20 or newer.
- The two channels can be used in parallel, so that you can reach 8A or 20A respectively.
If you need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you!
Meerstetter Engineering Team