We are very pleased to announce that you can now order the LDD-1137 in our Webshop at the usual conditions.
The LDD-1137 is our first laser diode driver of the latest generation. This combines the experience of previous generations and uses the latest technologies on the market.
eGaN-FETs enable faster pulsing, improved waveform, and higher efficiency. The new processor brings faster connectivity to the powerful FPGA, more interfaces, more precise timing, and safety features, including an input for laser diode temperature monitoring. The firmware is upgradeable to provide different communication options and meet specific customer requirements.
Equipped with an optional light measurement circuit, the LDD-1137-LPC can also be operated as a laser power controller (LPC; Available mid-2022).
At a glance:
- Output Current: 0-75 A
- Compliance Voltage: 0-70V DC
- VIn: 18-75V DC
- Efficiency: >96% (@ >50% Duty cycle)
- Error: Ultra-Fast Switch-off for optimal LD protection
- Configuration / Diagnosis: On PC via USB / RS485 and Software
- Various interfaces: USB 2.0, RS485, RS232, Ethernet
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 171 mm x 118 mm x 48 mm
If you want more information please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
Best regards and stay healthy!
Meerstetter Engineering Team