Starting from the 1st of August 2020 all TEC Controllers will be delivered with Firmware v5.00, if not specified otherwise in the order.
Changes since v4.20:
- Structural changes to prepare for future purchasable software features, with a "Pay only what you need" model.
- The TEC controllers receive a cryptographic key for authenticity verification. You will therewith receive a proof of authenticity.
- All functions present in v4.20 will continue to be available and free.
- Older devices can be upgraded for a small fee. This requires the TEC controller to be sent back to us.
The upgrade ensures that you will receive all future Firmware updates up until v5.99.
- New devices can also be downgraded at Meerstetter, if desired. The downgrade is free of charge, you only have to pay for the shipment.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help!
Best regards and stay healthy!
Meerstetter Engineering Team